The Fear of Fair Itself

Fair, care, share ... some people still live by such golden values,
even when they meet devilish folk.

“Nobody smart plays fair.” – Yennifer, The Witcher series

MY NOVIO turned to me at those words, wearing a complicated yet open expression on his face.

"What do you think of that line?"

And though I strongly suspected he already strongly suspected what my answer would be, I gave it up anyway ...

"Clearly it's written by someone unfair. Because no one fair would."

Come good


If you desire free, downloadable images of true Trinidad and Tobago esprit, from Carnival to flora to funny little scenes, touch the link: Jhaye-Q Trinbago photography

Connect to my other blogs for all sorts of takes on life: Jhaye-Q Shows 

Top photo by Jhaye-Q Baptiste, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment