Notes on a Slaughter: Politicians Not Politic


 
When it comes to dying "we men live in a city without walls."
Hence why we living should pay proper respect
in the face of death. Photo by Jhaye-Q Trinbago 

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Folded up in three, elbows pressed to my belly, knuckles clenched to my chin: in foetal position basically ... our default instinctive safe-pose.

I understand fear, oh New Zealand mass-murderer. So I know there is a force behind you. I don’t mean the voices out of nothing kind. I mean the voices out of other people’s mouths. Because surely you were told to be what you became. Surely you were made.

We will always have murderers once people say it is all right. I’m talking about Senator for Queensland, Fraser Anning, and his issued statement after the butchery. Want to know what he said? You’ll have to look it up. I’m not sullying my blog with full sentences from him.

But if I could be in a room with him for fifteen minutes, I wouldn’t hit him with an egg. I’d talk to him like this:

Politician, heel thyself


Senator-man, it was ironic to hear the likes of you call Prophet Mohammed (though you were careful not to actually say his name) a “despot.” Later, you referred to something as a “cliché.”

I cannot think of anything more despotic or clichéd than an affluent white male racist.

You said fear of violence is what drove the mass-murderer to his violent deed; and ask thinking, decent human beings to just accept that as a fact.

Are you on drugs? Learn to control yourself.

Though, your frankness helps us understand this situation immensely. Your statements sent the clear message: “I am okay with this.” That your nation’s government allowed you to send that message is it saying, “We are okay with this.”

So people do not have to wonder what made the murderer. It’s quite apparent.

I bet those I.S. cutthroats (I refuse to call them ISIS) think of themselves as “nationalistic,” too.

How opportunely hypocritical are people like you – you and the killers you have a hand in making.

Take your convenient Bible-thumping. I could quote the Bible right back at you: “An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind”; “Thou shalt not kill”; “Love one another.”

Anning come poop


I don’t think you even thought about your words, man. Nothing better to do at 4:26 AM? Some might call it a brain-fart. But it’s more like you went to the toilet all over the inside of your head, then smeared it on the world.

Perhaps you should have spent as much time planning your statement as your countryman spent planning his vile act; as fundamentalist bombers spend on theirs.

Here’s how your stance translates: His murders are “retaliation” for what the bombers do. But the bombers claim their murders are “retaliation” for what somebody else did. If you support “retaliation,” it means you support the bombers’ also.

However, if you say the NZ mass-murderer’s actions were wrong, then you get to say all such acts are wrong.

You and your cronies will insist you surely said it was wrong. In so many words, did ya? Plus, you worse than took it back when you rationalised why a man killed 50 unarmed human beings following much preparation. You never even met the man, but you think you know what he is.

You essentially said, “All murder is wrong. Still, he killed, but there were those who killed before him.” You could have made your dig at suicide bombers without condoning your countryman’s actions in the next breath. Like this: “All murder is wrong, whether it’s mostly white males who go on solo mass shooting hunt-and-kills, or extremist suicide bombers.”

There’s so much to say, but I will close with this:
White Australian “settlers” tried to “landscape Blackness out of existence” by attempting genocide on the Aborigini people. What retaliation does their progeny deserve?

What retaliation, as a clear supporter of we-would-do-it-all-again-the-same-slaughtering-way-given-the-chance, do you deserve?

I.S. has no right to decide who should live or die. Neither does you countryman. And you do not have the right to more than imply your countryman is justified when he does the same heinous thing you flat out condemn I.S. for doing.

What are you for?

Come good

For the beauty of TnT esprit, link to: Trinbago Shine On




No comments:

Post a Comment